**** This map designed for the Team Fortress Classic Half-Life mod ****
Title : Pharaoh's Curse
Status : Final
Map Size : 3.6 meg (With custom textures)
Date Started : Oct. 20th/99
Date Completed : Jan. 10/2000
Filename : pcurse.zip (curse.bsp,curse.txt,curse_info.txt,sounds & model)
Author(s) : Roger "[WTF?]Dr_Bones" Friesen
Email Address : [email protected]
ICQ : 42188616
Website : http://www.mapfinger.com/members/Dr_Bones/
Description : Team Fortress Classic CTF map
Number of Teams : 2
Recommended # of Players: 6-16
New Textures : Yes
New Skins/Models : Yes
New Sounds : Yes
Editor used : Worldcraft 2.1
Compiler : Q2Beaver & ZHLT Tools
1) Unzip this file into your half-life directory. All files should go into the right directorys.
This map is based around a Egyptain style setting with two God's fighting for control, Ra & Horus. It is up to you to join in this fight with the God's and decide the final winner. Choose wisely!
This is a TRUE CTF type map. Gain the enemy teams flag and touch it to your flag in it's main starting point to cap. Flag's do not return after a set time, but must be touched by that teams flag member to return. If the flag is taken into your spawn point, the flag will return to it's starting point right away.
10 points per capture.
Castle Wars and Armageddon.
DragonLords, Dark Souls, FrostWars and more.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- 9InNail for the TRUE CTF entities
- Dyne the Unholy for, well something! :)
- MoOg for ton's of help.
- Alnya for the custom Flag.
- Moe for the converting & compiling the custom flag.
- Snowdog for the use of his server to help playtest this map.
- And all the other people who helped that I can't remember at the moment. :)
- To all my fellow members at the Department of Engineering website, who's help in map designing made this come to life! :)